Property Detail 3581183Add my property
New 1BR In Historic Neighborhood
Want a new apartment but want something quieter than a apartment complex offers? Here's a rare opportunity to live in a new apartment in Chapel Hill's oldest neighborhood. This custom designed space enjoys built-in storage, high end finishes and an open plan living/dining/kitchen area. It is part of a single family dwelling, completely separate with own private entrance and parking spot. Click into the listing for contact information, pictures and details. Use "reply to this ad" button for contact.
Located on a quiet, leafy street in the Franklin/Rosemary Historic District, it is a short walk to campus and Franklin Street. There's abundant natural light due to its second floor location and windows on three sides. Views include historic homes, majestic oak trees, camellias in bloom and stone walls.
The kitchen has granite countertops, peninsula with counter overhang for work/eating space, double bowl stainless steel sink, stainless steel appliances including a built-in microwave and a Samsung French door refrigerator, and a subway tile backsplash.
Other amenities include:
- walk-in pantry with extensive built-in shelving
- walk-in laundry room with high efficiency, side loading washer and dryer
- an alarm system, cable and separate HVAC system
- extra deep coat closet for storage
- high end trim, moldings and doors throughout
- bathroom appointments like ceramic tile floor, subway tile tub/shower surround, floor-to-ceiling shelving for linens and a Robern mirrored medicine cabinet
- living room has 9' ceiling and ceiling fan
- the bedroom has two closets: a walk-in with custom closet system, and a reach-in.
This dwelling is ENERGY STAR rated, meaning it is energy efficient and comfort is ensured with consistent temperatures between and across rooms, windows that block damaging sunlight, and top of the line heating and air conditioning equipment.
Monthly rent of $1,095 includes one parking space and all utilities except cable. Year-round lease only; one month security deposit required. Unit is unfurnished except for appliances and washer and dryer. Reference checks and background/credit check required. No pets and no smokers.
- Breakfast Nook
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central Heat
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Heat
- Gas Stove
- High Speed Internet
- Security System/Alarm
- W/D Hookups
- Walk-in Closets
- Off-Street Parking
- Public Transportation
- Walkable to Campus
- Walkable to Downtown
- EnergyStar Appliances
- Electricity Included
- Garbage Included
- Gas Included
- Sewer Included
- Water Included